Sunday, November 6, 2011

Score One For Martha!


Score One for Martha!

When I first saw this product, I immediately thought it was the most ridiculous and useless thing in the world…. That is until I decided to make some intricate Christmas cards last year! Now I can’t live without it! As a card maker, this comes in handy time and time again (I will say I don’t think a scrapbooker would get as much use out of it)! I know that there are ways to make multiple scores using a paper trimmer, but I find this to be much quicker and precise. I love the pre marked measurements! I use it to make side step cards, tri Shutter cards, Double-pocket Tri-fold cards, and I can’t even begin to tell you how wonderful and quick they are for making accordion folds!!!!! So, for all of you Card makers out there, save your 40% off coupons and go get a Scoreboard! You won’t regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment